Oil Free Brunch
- Garlic salt
- Baked beans
- Firm tofu
- Turmeric powder
- Veggie stock
- Nutritional yeast
- White pepper
- Soy milk
- Chili flakes
- Steam potatoes (you can do this the day before)
- Roast some tomatoes in the oven with some herbs and salt and pepper. And set the oven for about 180 degrees or until they are soft.
- Cut the steamed potatoes then put them into your air fryer with some garlic salt and herbs. Then cook them until they are crispy.
- Cook up a tin of baked beans.
- Crumble and cook your firm tofu in a pan with some turmeric powder, garlic salt, veggie stock, nutritional yeast, white pepper, and salt to taste. Also, add a little bit of soy milk and basil.
- On your plate, add the potatoes, roasted tomatoes, tofu, and baked beans. Then add avocado and basil on top. You can also add chili flakes.
More recipes below!
Are you enjoying the recipes?
Follow me on my social media accounts to get updates on more amazing vegan weight loss recipes.