Broccoli and Red Lentil Pasta
- Garlic and herb salt
- Red Lentil Pulse Pasta
- Stuffed green olives
- Semi-dried tomato strips
- Chilli flakes
- Arugula baby rocket
- Chop the broccoli, capsicum, and garlic.
- In a pot, add in the pulse pasta then make it cook.
- Add all your chopped veggies to a pan then saute.
- Add about 15 stuffed green olives.
- Also add capers, a handful of semi-dried tomato strips. Then mix.
- Drain your pasta then add it to your pan.
- Season it with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Chop tomatoes and parsley.
- In a bowl, add arugula baby rocket, chopped tomatoes and parsley, and the pulse pasta you made.
- Mix and it’s ready to eat.
More recipes below!
Are you enjoying the recipes?
Follow me on my social media accounts to get updates on more amazing vegan weight loss recipes.