2 heads of broccoli
2 vegan chicken stock cubes
- Put on your oven for 180 degrees celsius and put that on to the grill.
- In a baking tray, add your tomatoes(cut in half) in a face-side-up position. Crack on some salt and pepper. Put them in the oven for about 10-20 mins.
- Chop onions and garlic. Then add to the pressure cooker pot and add water.
- Add 2 cups of rice and 4 ½ cups of water.
- Chop the broccoli then add to your pot. Then mix.
- Add 2 chicken stock cubes, cracked pepper, and veggie stock
- Put the pot on for about 6 mins.
- After that, add frozen veggies, in my case I’m adding baby beans.
- Mash avocado to put on top.
- On a plate, add your cooked veggies, baked tomatoes, and mashed avocado.
More recipes below!
Are you enjoying the recipes?
Follow me on my social media accounts to get updates on more amazing vegan weight loss recipes.