Ginger Spicy Noodle
- Spring onion
- 1 capsicum
- 2 tomatoes
- Baby spinach
- Half a Lime juice
- Veggie stock
- Soy sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Black pepper
- Grate a carrot and ginger.
- Chop spring onions and capsicum.
- Put a small amount of water in a pan, then add chopped spring onions and capsicum.
- Add vegan chicken stock.
- Add your noodles and add cold water. Then bring to a boil.
- For toppings, chop your tomatoes, chili, and cilantro/coriander.
- In your pan, add baby spinach. You can also add more water if you want. Then add lemon juice.
- Add veggie stock and soy sauce.
- Then ready to plate. In a bowl, add your noodles, chopped tomatoes, chili, cilantro, hummus, pumpkin, black pepper, and toasted sesame seeds.
More recipes below!
Are you enjoying the recipes?
Follow me on my social media accounts to get updates on more amazing vegan weight loss recipes.