2 brown onions
6 cloves garlic
8-10 celery stalks
3 large carrots
1 capsicum/bell pepper
1 TBSP of dried mixed herbs
1 vegan “chicken” stock cube
2 tsp of powdered vegetable stock
½ tsp of chili flakes
1 ½ liters water
3 tins of chopped tomatoes
1 bunch curly kale
1 large handful of parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
- Put your pressure cooker in a saute setting. (You can use your stove)
- Chop onion and garlic and add chopped onions into your pot.
- Add a small amount of water.
- Chop 8-10 celery stalks and 3 large carrots.
- After browning the onions, add chopped veggies. Then stir regularly.
- Add chopped capsicum/bell pepper, 3 tins of chopped tomatoes, 1 ½ litre of water, and wheat pasta. Then mix.
- Chop your kale and a handful of parsley.
- When the veggies are cooked, add in your chopped kale and parsley.
- Add a little bit of pepper, chilli, salt, vegetable stock, dried mixed herbs, vegan “chicken” stock cube
- Time to plate! Add your soup to a bowl, then add avocado and mock chicken as toppings. Then salt, pepper, and chilli flakes to taste.
More recipes below!
Are you enjoying the recipes?
Follow me on my social media accounts to get updates on more amazing vegan weight loss recipes.