Broccoli and Pea Soup
½ tbsp of veggie stock
Vegan chicken stock cubes
- Chop onions and garlic.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes.
- In a pot, add onions and saute with water.
- Add the sweet potatoes and add enough water to cook them. Let it boil until it’s nearly cooked.
- Add 1 pound of peas, and broccoli.
- In a blender, add the cooked veggies. Then add veggie stock and vegan chicken stock cubes.
- Add soy milk and mint leaves. Then blend.
- Put it in a container.
- Ready to plate. In your bowl, add the blended soup. For toppings, add peas sprouts, chili flakes, pepper, and a little bit of hummus.
More recipes below!
Are you enjoying the recipes?
Follow me on my social media accounts to get updates on more amazing vegan weight loss recipes.