Hey guys!! In this recipe I show you how to make a plant based (vegan) Bolognese absolutely loaded with veggies and is perfect for weight loss! The meal is around 550-600 calories!
Vegan Beef Stock
Herb Spice Mix
Japanese Kumara / Sweet Potato
Pitted black olives
1 Bay Leaf
1 Capsicum / Bell-pepper
Large Spiral Pasta
1 Tin of Lentils
3 tins of diced tomatoes
Red Wine Vinegar
1. Chop 2 onions, celery, 2 carrots, and then add to the pan. Then add 2 vegan beef stock and herb spice mix.
2. Peel and grate the Japanese kumara/sweet potato then chop olives and pitted black olives.
3. Add the grated sweet potato, olives, and pitted black olives to the pan.
4. Add 1 bay leaf and capers, then mix.
5. Chop 1 capsicum/bell pepper and the mushrooms.
6. While waiting for the sweet potato to soften, add the pasta to the boiling water.
7. Once the sweet potato starts to soften, add the chopped mushrooms and...